Pages

Thursday 11 August 2016

Aussie Maria Pattern - Boronia

Hi everyone
Although it has been a very long time since my last cardigan pattern was released, I have about a zillion half started / half worked out patterns sitting on my computer which just need finishing touches and final reworks

A friend enquired if a new one was on the horizon and I thought ....... just do it ....... get one finished.
So I relooked at all of them and .......

I totally reworked one and changed it (read simplify here) :-)

So here is Boronia on Ravelry or Boronia on Etsy


This is the Newborn, long sleeve version using Bendigo Woollen Mills 4ply Luxury



And this is the 6 month, short sleeve version using Bendigo Woollen Mills Stellar in the beautiful colour, Tanzanite (pity its no longer available)
Love, love, love this!!!!

One written pattern, but using different weights of yarn and different size needles to create the sizing.

A photo of the 3 month, 5 ply version to follow

Just in time for this months Knit4Charity's donations - Women's Life Centre (NSW) who are after clothing for newborns to 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment