Pages

Saturday 6 February 2016

Birthday Gifts

Hi everyone

Well I finally got a long-awaited chance to get to my sewing machine
I was desperate
Doesn't matter that we spent months planning and researching.  I had to complete these projects today.  Life, family, end of year festivities got in the way.

So here is a gift bag, already filled with gifts, I made for our granddaughters 3rd birthday



Can you guess her favourite colour? ;-)

Please don't look too closely at the stitching.  I was having a few tension issues and rushed to finish it
I used a Spoonful of Sugar's Drawstring Pouch tutorial as a guideline, just adjusted the sizing.
The embroidery pattern is from Bunnycup Embroidery

And here is the big tah-dah!!!!



Hubby did the poles and rope and I did the sewing for it and D3 did the decorating
A wonderful joint effort.
Pattern & tutorial was from here

And she loves it!!!!
GD1 was so thrilled, she spent the night in there :-)

Have a wonderful day

No comments:

Post a Comment