Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

April’s Charities of the Month

H-e-l-l-o
This are the items that I sent off to the Australian Inland Missions collector
2012 Apr Australian Inland Mission
For some strange reason it is rotated  Smile
2 x Milo’s (top of photo) ; 1 x Hexagon Baby Jacket; 1 x Southern Star

To Sydney Homeless Connect Day collector
Sorry no group photo as I forgot because I was trying to stuff it in the post-pak, but it included some scarves and …..
Granny Square VestGranny Square Vest
Surreybelle Scarf Surreybelle Scarf
Orange Fingerless Mittenshttp://www.ravelry.com/projects/AussieMaria/first-project-fingerless-mitts
Bow Knot Scarfhttp://www.ravelry.com/projects/AussieMaria/bow-knot-scarf

Chullora Chullo

2 comments:

  1. The parcels have begun to arrive but I have to wait until DD returns from holidays to open them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely donations Maria. Actually I printed out that pattern last night to use with the 1kg Bendigo yarn I got through K4C recently. Those fingerless mitts look interesting too - will be great for charities.

    ReplyDelete