Pages

Thursday 21 October 2010

Is it a Shawl or a Scarf or a Cowl????

Hi everyone

Love, love, love this idea
Messes with your head
But so rhythmic
And it works so easily and so well

Are you wondering what it is????

Well with the help of my wonderful model, Nicholas, I hope to explain



It's a shawl


Its a hooded scarf or just a scarf


Or a snug cowl

Details - Pattern Moebius found here
I used scrap 8ply acrylic mohair (Yuck) and 5mm hook
Foundation row 140
Approx, 110cm circumference

Great idea and I really loved the way it worked
Round and round
But no end and no beginning - well at least when you have finished it

9 comments:

  1. Nicholas does a wonderful job of modelling..:)) I like the idea of the scarf..
    The blue is very pretty,one of my fav colours..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria, that is such a nice idea and i guess the only problem would be what size to make it, toy, kids or adult, work very well for any. Love the colour too. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria,

    I love all your projects and I will add you to my blogroll. Can you tell me how you found out about me? I can't wait to keep up with all that you are doing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this just the funniest. Added to the growing list.

    Glad to be back amongnst the living.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb Maria,
    I'm loving it.
    Hugs Suex

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great idea. Not so easily lost and it can act as a hat too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute on your model! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab! Love the moebius. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm adding it to my list Maria. Thanks, it's cute.

    ReplyDelete