Pages

Thursday 15 April 2010

I'm baaaccckkkk ....... well sort of

Hi everyone
Yes I am writing a post for my blog!!!
What a crazy couple of weeks with moving house, packing and unpacking (not all but most), having a long weekend for Easter and yet ..........  there is more to come.  So don't worry if you don't hear from me regularly.

Saturday we have a Hen's Day out at Randwick Races, which happens to be Doncaster Day there.  So I am sure it will be another crowded, busy and long day.  The countdown is now down to days for the wedding 22 to be exact, if you don't count the day - which I never do.  While D3 and her finance have organised everything themselves, I and hubby, still get little "tasks" to accomplish for them while they are working ☺ Just cause!!!!

To help destress and take time out I have been doing a little crochet, some completed and some not ......

This got finished last night.  Please ignore how the "fill" does not sit properly, it is a square insert in a hexagon outer, until I can find some fiberfill near me, the insert took long enough to find  :-(

I just could not wait any longer to try out the pattern and make something with it

There is a slight difference between the front and back.  This is the side I prefer and ........
and hubby prefers this side (on the right)
I have used the join-as-you-go method.  What a find for me - a century find actually.  I love making the smaller shapes, hexagons in particular at the moment, but like most the sewing together takes ages.  Not now, it can be fiddly with smaller shapes, but so very, very, very, very worthwhile.

Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment